If we have done any programming course or we possess programming knowledge, then obviously, we would like to design or create web pages or applications. These days, each and every company has a specific web application for them to provide better and easy services to its customers.
So, the software industry has been facing a huge demand for the candidates that are well-versed in creating web pages or applications. This course is something that is designed to provide web development skills to the participants. Through this course, you can learn how to create excellent web applications with Mean stack platform.
What the course is about?
- Introduction to Mean stack
- Overview and setup
- Installing MongoDB
- DaftMonk generators and dependencies
- Server files
- NPM and browser
- Client files
- Running the application
- Scraping pin interest
- Build scraper API
- Code pin interest scraper
- Create look model
- Add CSS, HTML and Modal
- Add scrap post function to frontend and more.
Who can take the course?
The Web developers and entrepreneurs that want to build and test their own applications using MEAN can pursue Mean stack course in Los Angeles. The participants will get greater benefits by attending this course.
The Benefits of learning the Course
At the end of the course, the candidates can be able to,
- Know how to develop Angular JS reusable services, filters, and directives
- Know how to route the single page applications
- Know how to develop single page applications
- Know how to create and query MongoDB documents
- Create CRUD operations
- Crete a full-stack web application
- Include a comment area
- Scrap data from pin interest
- Include view animations and send alerts
- Create Mongoose schemas
- Use bootstrap styling for creating a responsive design
- Upload and save images
- Create pin interest style view
Prerequisites of the Course
Certificate of completion will be provided to the candidates once after they get done the course. The candidates should appear for an examination and score the required marks for getting the course certification.